CITY TO OBSERVE PRESIDENTS’ DAY HOLIDAY
The City of El Segundo will adhere to the following schedule on President’s Day Holiday – Monday, February 19, 2018:
- ADMINISTRATIVE offices will be CLOSED.
- TRASH / RECYCLING collection will not occur. Service will be delayed by one business day respectively. Contact: Customer Service at 800-299-4898.
- STREET SWEEPING / PARKING ENFORCEMENT Street sweeping regulations will not be enforced.
- POLICE and FIRE services will continue to be open, 24/7 during the holidays and weekend. Contact: 9-1-1 or Fire Dispatch at 310-219-7303 or Police Dispatch at 310-524-2760.
- RECREATION and PARKS Clubhouse will be open from 9am to 6pm (4 classes+1 drama program meeting). Contact: Checkout at 310-524-2700; Clubhouse at 310-524-2362; Joslyn at 310-524-2705; Dial-a-Ride at 310-524-2704; Home Delivery Meals/Senior Outreach at 310-322-9033.
- LIBRARY will be closed.