New Business Spotlight
- Irene’s Story at 2008 Park Place El Segundo, CA 90245, is a women’s clothing, accessories and shoe store.
- Commissary at 345 South Douglas Street is a warehouse for liquor and food storage, as well as a kitchen for food preparation for LAX concessions.
- Samosa House has opened in the location previously occupied by the Counter, at 700 S Allied Way, Suite A. Check them out for your next lunch outing!
- Over at 431 E Grand Ave Suite B is new-to-the-City, Sweet Spot Media, a boutique creative agency.
- From the same people behind Celebrity Traffic School (previously on Main St) comes the World Famous Comedy Traffic School. Check out their website, if you find yourself in need of an online traffic school!
Business License Online Renewals: For the coming 2018 renewal season the Revenue Staff is busy preparing to go paperless! Please check back soon for more updates.
Paperless Payments: The City, through Accounts Payable, is in the testing phase of implementing electronic payments (EFT) to all City vendors. This process is expected to be completed by the end of this year.