Filming Around the City
Check out recent Filming Projects that took place around town:
- Zico Beverages filmed a commercial at their El Segundo location at 2101 E El Segundo Blvd, Ste 403. They filmed interior and exterior dialogue in the first week of May.
- Warbird Productions LLC concluded its multi-part permit shooting various scenes for ‘Open World’ around El Segundo. The weekend of 4/28/18 and 4/29/18, the production filmed stunt driving scenes on and around Nash, Douglas, Mariposa, Maple, Atwood, and Grand. On May 12, the production re-shot some of sequences in the same locations. A HUGE shout-out to the departments and individuals who made this filming occur smoothly and safely, including Sgt Tony De La Rambelje and ESPD; Casey Cline; Fire Marshal James Carver, Bill Hatcher, Lisa Bruto and Ivy Walker; Orlando Rodriguez, Nick Petrevski, and Lifan Xu; and Shawn Green and Campus El Segundo staff.
- HW Challengers is a video for Hot Wheels, filmed onsite at Mattel. This introductory video features BMX and skateboarding athletes riding through the interior of the Mattel building at 2031 E Mariposa.
- Sue Bryce Education had filming once again at El Segundo Beach on May 23, 2018.
- Student film ‘Nada’ was filmed at Blue Butterfly on Friday, May 25, 2018. The interior dialogue filming took place at the coffee shop, which was closed to the public during the normal business hours.
This was recently posted on the Vintage El Segundo FaceBook Page. El Segundo High School is visible starting at 1:05 minutes, in the opening scene of the movie ‘A Yank at Eton!’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULLCrt1QerI&feature=youtu.be