City to Observe Thanksgiving Holiday
The City of El Segundo will observe the Thanksgiving Holiday on Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24. Following is the City services schedule on said days:
- LIBRARY will be CLOSED.
- ADMINISTRATIVE offices will be CLOSED.
- STREET SWEEPING / ENFORCEMENT Street sweeping regulations will not be enforced.
- TRASH and RECYCLING collection will not occur on Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 23. Service will be delayed by one day and pick-up/services will resume on Friday, November 24. Contact: Customer Service at 800-299-4898.
- POLICE and FIRE services will continue to be open, 24/7 during the holidays and weekend. Contact: 9-1-1 or Fire Dispatch at 310-219-7303 or Police Dispatch at 310-524-2760.
- RECREATION and PARKS Please see schedule below. Contact: Checkout at 310-524-2700; Clubhouse at 310-524-2362; Joslyn at 310-524-2705; Dial-a-Ride at 310-524-2704; Home Delivery Meals/Senior Outreach at 310-322-9033.
- POWER OUTAGE Contact: Southern California Edison (SCE) at 800-611-1911.